Colour is your perception of light as it reflects off objects and enters your eye.
By Khan Academy
The colours are objects which makes any element brighter, it is used in various fields, in printing, in web, and others. Main Colours used are;
- RGB – Red, Green, Blue – If we mix all the three colours we get White colour.
- CMYK – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black – If we mix all the four colours we get Black colour.
- HSB – Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- HSL – Hue, Saturation, Lightness
- LAB – Luminance (or lightness), A ranges from green to red, and B ranges from blue to yellow shades.
To print a job, the colours are mixed digitally using a process called plate making. Some sites given below
Cyan + Magenta = Blue
Cyan + Yellow = Green
Magenta + Yellow = Red + Black = Brown
Magenta + Yellow + Cyan = Maroon
We get dark shades by adding
Pantone colours cannot be printed normally. We should purchase and print it separately.
You can find the pantone shades in;
Explanation of Colours
Many websites explain colours and their names and how to maintain it as shown below:
Many websites explain how to mix colours and their features as shown below
We can analyse
To design a website, we use hex colours (#). You can get their values from below mentioned using below link.
Some webpages use Index colour. The below link explains it in detail which you can get in the below link.